Hebron Football Update – Week of 7/27
1. There is no Strength and Conditioning the week of 7/27.
2. Starting on 8/3, will run Monday-Friday From 6:30am-9:30am through 8/18 (on 8/5,
we will go from 6:30-7:45 due to a mandatory teacher in-service that day).
a. These workouts will be for Varsity, JV, and invited freshman that coaches will talk to personally.
Coaches are currently reaching out to all Varsity and JV football players to attend. There is no cost.
and if they are playing football (Varsity or JV) next year they are highly encouraged to be there.
b. As a finalized school schedule comes out we will update what times and days we will workout.
3. Join us at the Hebron Booster Club meeting on Monday, 7/27 at 6:30pm at the Grind Burger (Castle Hills) **Due to Covid-19 we will be practicing social distancing and requiring all guests to wear a face covering. We have reserved outside seating for all our guests. Click here for additional info.
4. Complete Rank One forms due no later than August 19, 2020 at 12:00pm (new date)
5. Due to Covid-19 UIL/LISD Pre-Participation Physical Examination Rule changes are in effect for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please click here to read the rule changes. Physicals are due no later than August 19, 2020 at 12:00pm.(new date)
6. Hebron Football middle school and elementary camps have been canceled.